Thursday 12 June 2008

Chili

I asked a couple of guys at work whether they would like a chili plant. I had three takers. That still leaves me with four left. The chilis have done really well. I didn't expect all of them to survive, hence the surplus!

I had sown several seeds in one 3 inch pot so I now have taken these out and put them in a pot each. I was a little worried about 'root shock' because they started to wilt a little after transplanting, however they seem to be bouncing back nicely. I'll take the three plants into the office on Monday.

I've re-potted one of the remaining chilis into a nice big red 5 inch pot. I have named this particular plant 'voodo chile'. Heh heh heh. It will be interesting to see how this one grows compared to the others still in their 3 inch pots. I have to think who I can give the remaining chilis to....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails